Mainland UK including Northern Ireland:
- Our standard delivery service is completely free*;
- You can select your own delivery date which you choose in the checkout process on the page after you enter your address. We will then despatch your shed a few days in advance, and book in this date with the 3rd party courier;
- Standard delivery is between 8am and 6pm – you may receive a text on the day of delivery to advise a two hour arrival time slot with a link to track the order. Please note this text may be at any point in the day (as it depends when the item is scanned onto the delivery vehicle at the local depot to you) and you will only receive one if you have provided a mobile number. While every effort is made to provide this information, please note it is depot dependant and is therefore not a guaranteed service.
- Delivery is kerbside only. Any request to take the goods further cannot be guaranteed and will be at the discretion of the driver on the day.
- The driver will have a Tail Lift to unload the goods. The driver will have a pump-truck/hand-trolley to manoeuvre the pallet. How far they can move the pallet is at the drivers discretion and will depend on access.
e.g. The driver cannot move the trolley over gravel, grass, up/down steps etc.
- The driver cannot assist with unpacking and moving individual components from the pallet. Delivery will be contactless.
*If you live in the Republic of Ireland or a remote area of the UK (Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands) there may be a delivery surcharge and we are unable to offer next working day delivery.
*If you are ordering outside the UK then additional charges may apply, and may be payable directly to the haulier or customs office. The tax rates and the laws of the respective country are valid exclusively. We would advise consulting your local customs authority for further information.
If you have any questions please get in touch on [email protected]